NADO provides short, 10-week programs in a variety of locations that are designed to energise and teach new skills. Our current programs include:
- Bits n Bytes– computer skills program (levels 1 & 2)
- Make It With Me – guided movement, touch, smells, sounds and sights to activate the sensory system
- Every Voice – sing, sign or dance for performance
- Life Connections – how to have healthy relationships and building a circle of support
- My Body My Choice – healthy minds and healthy bodies for greater confidence
- Mosaic Work of Heart – is our latest program and it was designed with people with physical and intellectual disabilities in mind. This is a sensory focused program that everyone can fully participate in.
- Bike Zone – restoring pushbikes, learning new skills and relaxing with friends
Why not also enquire about the popular friendship days that are regularly held in the Penrith region?