Help NADO transform lives of people with disability in our community.
1st Prize – Trip for 2 to Hawaii – 7 days (or destination of your choice to the value of $4000)
2nd Prize 55” Curved TV
Click here and Purchase your Raffle Tickets Today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of NADO Raffle event 2017
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first and last name, an email address and a telephone number, at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 1st September 2017 at 9:00 am and conclude on 1st December 2017 at 12:00 pm local time.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased online or face to face via paper ticketing.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 1st December 2017 at 3:00 pm, at NADO Head Office – 28 Gidley Street, St Mary NSW 2760. If the winners are under the age of 18 years, the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
- In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and 2nd prize drawn thereafter.
- NADO reserves the right to request winners to show proof of identity. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of NADO.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, tampering or any other causes beyond the control of NADO, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, NADO reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- All winners will be notified by phone or mail within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on NADO’s Facebook page and website on 1st December, 2017.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian Dollars.
- NADO shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Travel Insurance for 1st prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- NADO and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit, except for any responsibility which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight (28) days after the winners are decided. FREE delivery only to NSW and ACT entries only. NADO will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes.
- If either prize remains unclaimed for six (6) months, NADO will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- All entries become the property of NADO. NADO may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to NADO at the address show below.
- Prizes and values are as follows: 1st Prize – A trip for 2 to Hawaii for 7 days valued at $4,000 (or choose a destination of your choice – valued up to $4,000). 2nd Prize – Kogan 55” Curved 4K Led TV valued approximately $900. Total prize pool value at $4,900.
- 1st Prize must be used by 31st December, 2018.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by NADO then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- NADO and other organisations accept no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion. The winners release NADO and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prizes.
- NADO is at 28 Gidley Street, St Marys NSW 2760 (ABN 83 188 045 596)
- NADO is a registered charity in the state of New South Wales under registration number 18579.