At NADO we are dedicated to ensuring that each individual with a disability is at the centre of the decisions relating to their own life, dreams and aspirations. Our programs recognise the importance of family, friends and the community – the people who make a meaningful difference in life.
NADO’s key values act as cornerstones for our mission:
- Connecting – helping to build inclusive communities, facilitating connections and breaking down barriers
- Leading – creating a positive future for all, creating opportunities and taking worthwhile risks
- Learning – willing to listen and learn, developing our abilities both formally and socially and leading change by example in the community
- Inspiring – believing in our vision, seeking to change attitudes and make our community a better place for all citizens
- Responding – actively prioritising and responding to your needs